SAINSBURY FAMILY

  • samj@rocknet.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      I am searching the family SAINSBURY. I have found out so far that
      came from Trowbridge, Wiltshire. Boarded a ship and landed in
      Brisbane, Australia. Their names were Edwin and Emily and had four
      and one on the way when they landed.

      One of the children was suppose to died on board the ship. Just
      wondering where I would find the death cerf.

      If anyone has every information it would be great

      samj