Re: [englishresearch] British Death Certificate

  • Bridget Rawle
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30 11:24 PM
      From: Jennifer Burt <keelawee@...>
      To: <englishresearch@onelist.com>
      Sent: Monday, March 27, 2000 2:49 AM
      Subject: [englishresearch] British Death Certificate

      > From: "Jennifer Burt" <keelawee@...>
      >
      > Hi listers,
      >
      > Can anyone tell me whether a British Death Certificate is like an
      > Australian one and lists date, occupation, age, marital status,place
      > of residence, place of birth, fathers name, mothers maiden name,
      > place of marriage. age at date of marriage, who they married,
      > children of the marriage, name of informant, cause of death and
      > particulars of burial.
      >
      > TIA
      > Jennifer
      > keelawee@...

      > Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
      > Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
      > registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:

      Hi Jennifer
      English death certificates give the name, address, age, who was
      present at the death also who registered it. Yours imilar to the Scottish
      ones I believe

      Kind regards
      Linda

    • John Windle
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31 3:30 PM
        Hi Jennifer, my grandmothers birth certificate (1872) gives:- When & Where
        born, name, sex, name & Surname of father, name & maiden surname of mother,
        rank & profession of father, signature discription & residence of informant,
        when registered, signature of registrar.
        and the registration district & sub district
        Hope this helps
        John Windle
        insunny Penrith NSW