Re: [englishresearch] Re: ANSWERS TO POPE QUERY, WATTS QUERY

  • marion hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2000
      Hello Janet, Watts research: A kind person looked up the 1871 census & no
      sign of my Watts. They apparently had left Yeovil. No sign of them in 1851
      nor 1861. So the Brick Wall. I have been fortunate to have found where they
      were buried in States so from that have discovered Simeon b/1843 & Sophia b/
      1851. The caretaker @ cemetery did not have their parents names, just how
      old they were @ death. So I am **patiently** awaiting a record of their
      death from Boston Ma in hopes it will give parents names etc. Thanks for
      your guidance.
      Marion