Introduction

  • Lisa Schreurs
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2000
      Good afternoon, fellow researchers,
      My name is Lisa Schreurs and I am researching my father's HARVEY line. My
      earliest known ancestors are William HARVEY, born 1750 and his wife Mary
      HALL, born the same year and in the same place, Woolley, Yorkshire, England.
      They were married in 1790, although it appears that their son, young William
      was born in 1782?
      My other interests are
      O'DONNELL, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia
      BROGMUS, Germany, Australia
      BRAMMALD, England, Australia
      WRIGHT, England, Australia
      BUTLER, Australia (Steiglitz in Victoria, particularly)
      LELLMAN, Germany, United States, (Illinois)
      REYNOLDS, England, Australia
      Best wishes to all,
      Lisa
      Clyde, Victoria, Australia
    • John Hall
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2000
        > From: Lisa Schreurs <lisasch@...>
        > My name is Lisa Schreurs and I am researching my father's HARVEY line. My
        > earliest known ancestors are William HARVEY, born 1750 and his wife Mary
        > HALL, born the same year and in the same place, Woolley, Yorkshire, England.
        > They were married in 1790, although it appears that their son, young William
        > was born in 1782?
        > My other interests are

        > WRIGHT, England, Australia

        G'Day Lisa.,

        Please check my webpage to see if we have a connection
        with Wright and Harvey.

        Cheers

        John Hall..
        Gold Coast..
        E-MAIL jshall@...

        THE HALL HOMEPAGE
        http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/2840/
        Researching:
        (Uk-Aust) HALL.CARR. WRIGHT.
        (Qld) GALE.WILLIAMS.FAULKNER.CURD.
        (NSW) HETHERINGTON.KJOLLER.BLACKMAN.
        (Ire-NSW)KEHOE.SHIELDS.(Vic) CURD.GALE
      • patti.shields@ns.sympatico.ca
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14, 2000
          Hi. I'm researching my great-grandfather. Charles Edward POPE was born
          in Reading, England in the 1870's, I believe. His occupation was
          chimney sweep. He joined the reserves at age 21, The Royal Artillary of
          England on May 25, 1892 at Reading. He was stationed at Halifax, N. S.
          in Canada in 1894. He married my great-grandmother Mary Alfreda NOBLE in
          1897 having a family and remaining in N.S. Would like to find out about
          his ancesters in England. Any suggestions?

          Patti Shields