Unusual genealogy project

  • numbojumbos
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2002
      I've been searching my ancestors for the past 4 years now and made
      quite a few friends along the way. However there's one thing I have
      found difficult to find and that is genealogy related gifts that have
      a touch of humor about them.

      Anyway as a way of returning the help I received from the genealogy
      community I've created a website that contains links to quite a few
      of my fun genealogy gift `discoveries' (40 to date) that I would
      consider are humorous or fun enough to bring a smile to someones
      face. My project is to discover more of them and hopefully make it
      easier for genealogists to locate such gifts. So if you know of any
      fun genealogy gifts that aren't included in my website I'd love to
      hear from you, especially from any products that are UK based – I
      only have one, called Comical Family Tree.

      And my website is http://www.fungengifts.xaper.com/

      Thanks alot

      P.S. For those who are curious, it's not a commercial/affiliate site –
      I'm doing it because I want to do it!