Trevarthen family

  • kinblom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      Hi I am researching the Trevarthen family who came from Cornwall,
      England and immigrated to Australia. I am seeking information on
      William Trevarthen who died 3/8/1711 in Camborne, Cornwall and
      Elizabeth Trevarthen who was born in 1660 in Newlyn East.

      Can someone please advise who I need to contact in England to obtain
      birth, death and marriage certificates for these people.

      Thanking you
      Paula