1901 census

  • edwina52
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2002
      Furthe to my previous message about my g-grandparents missing from
      the 1901 census, I have contactd the helpdesk who were actually very
      helpful and it transpires that my g-grandparents' surname was mis
      transcribed as Coule when it should have been Cottle. The person I
      spoke to said that the original was actually very clear so he
      couldn't understand why there had been an error. He asked me to
      submit an ammendment and he also said that at the moment the safest
      and most economical way to pay for document copies is via a voucher.

      Edwina
    • brainit watkins