UK 1901 census

  • edwina52
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2002
      I tried searching the 1901 census for my g-grandparents Moses and
      Emily Cottle. I can't find them! I know they were alive, how old they
      were and where approximately where they were living, but I can't find
      them at all. I am wondering if they somehow got missed when the
      census was taken - they lived in an out of the way place. Has anyone
      else had this experience?

      Edwina