1901 Census

  • NANCYJingleboy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2002
      I have not posted much on this site do to my studying for my GED.
      Anyway how do I search the census?
      What is the URL?

      Nancy Fogle
      Kansas City, Missouri
      United States
      The census address is www.census.gov.pro.uk
      you can search for free but if you want the whole details of the household you must pay a small fee by credit card. I am starting up a class on world wide censuses this week through ancestry.com.
      It covers US, British Isles, Canada, Astralia and some European countries.
      The cost is $29.95US and you contact airwin@...
      Good luck, by the way the minimum credit card amount is 5 pounds
      JANET
      LIST OWNER