Archon Directory /A2A catalogue

  • hayjaxblaire
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2002
      PLease enlighten me regarding these two areas of research
      information. I have found files that appear to be helpful in my
      research and am wondering what you do next? Do you have to GO to
      England to look these things up or what?
      I am sorry for my ignorance but would really love to figure out how
      to get to these files.
      My Ellis lineage can be traced to two areas. Lamerton, Devon and
      Milton Abbot Devon. I have need of poorhouse records from that area
      as well as any birth, death and marriage confirmation documents for a
      number of ancestors. PLease help me figure out how to do this.
      Thanks to all
      Leslie Ellis
      Birmingham, AL USA
    • Patricia Trimble
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2002
        it sounds like you're further along than i am :-(

        please let me know what you find out from the others ~

        Sincerley, Tricia