Henry Cadman Jones: Death Certificate available

  • Nuttall Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2002
      Hello,

      I sent for the death certificate of Henry Cadman Jones, thinking perhaps that he was the ancestor I was looking for -- not so. Therefore, if anyone is interested I would be happy to provide them with the copy. Here are the details:

      Registration District of Hastings
      1902 in Sub-district of St. Mary Magdalen

      18 January 1902 at 6 St. Matthew's Garden, St. Matthew U.D.
      Henry Cadman JONES, male, age 83 years, Retired Barrister-at-law
      Cause of death: Senile Heart 6 years Syncope, Albumonuria, certified by L.E. Jowers F.R. C.S.E.

      Informant: H.M. Cadman Jones, son in Attendance, of Durham Terrace, Westbourne Gardens, London W.
      Registered 20 January 1902

      Thanks, and feel free to forward to other lists which may cover the area of interest.

      Maurine
      nuttall@...
      Granite Bay, CA
      U.S.A.