DR JOHN TAFFIDA

  • dr John Taffida
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      DR. MRS MARIAM ABACHA FSP MON.
      NASSARAWA G. R. A. ANNEX, HOUSE 15,
      VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS

      DEAR SIR
      I AM DR (MRS) MARIAM ABACHA, WIDOW OF LATE GEN.SANNI
      ABACHA , THE HEAD-OF-STATE AND PRESIDENT OF THE
      FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA WHO DIED ON JUNE 8TH 1998
      IN ABUJA. MY LATE HUSBAND OPERATED SECRET ACCOUNTS
      WITH NUMEROUS BANKS IN MANY COUNTRIES ARROUND THE
      WHOLE WORLD, INTO WHICH VAST SUMS OF MONEYS WERE
      DEPOSITED AND CREDITED IN HIS FAVOUR. DURING HIS
      TENURE AND LIFE TIME.

      THE NEW GOVERNMENT, WHICH IS A DEMOCRACY,SINCE THEIR
      COMING INTO POWER, HAVE WAGED A CONTINUING WAR AGAINST
      MY FAMILY IN A BID TO LOCATE AND CONSEQUENTLY SIEZE
      THESE FUNDS.

      SO FAR, THEY HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL TO AN ALARMING
      EXTENT DUE TO THE CO-OPERATION OF SOME FOREIGN
      GOVERNMENTS LIKE USA, ENGLAND AND MORE RECENTLY
      SWITZERLAND. HOWEVER, IN ANTICIPATION OF THIS ACTIONS
      AGAINST MY FAMILY, THE FAMILY ATTORNEY: DR. JOHN TAFFIDA

      AND MY SELF WITH THE HELP OF SOME
      SYMPATHETIC PEOPLE, HAVE SUCCEEDED IN FURTHER
      TRANSFERRING SOME OF THIS FUNDS TO MORE FAVOURABLE
      COUNTRIES, ALSO WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY
      WITHDRAW A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT FROM SOME OF THE
      ACCOUNTS IN AFRICA,EUROPE, AMERICA AND ASIA.

      IT IS FOR THIS MONEY WHICH WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO
      WITHDRAW THAT I AM WRITING YOU TO SOLICIT YOUR
      ASSISTANCE.

      MY ATTORNEY ADVISED ME TO SEEK IN CONFIDENCE, A
      FOREIGN INDIVIDUAL WHO WILL TAKE POSSESSION OF THIS
      FUNDS FROM THIS LOCATIONS AND DEPOSIT THE FUNDS
      SECRETELY INTO THEIR ACCOUNTS, ANYWHERE.

      ON THE CONCLUSION OF THIS FIRST STAGE, YOU WILL BE
      REQUIRED TO ADMINISTER THIS FUNDS IN PROFITABLE
      INVESTMENTS FOR AN AGREED PERIOD, SUCH THAT IT WILL
      BE SAFE FOR ME TO REPOSSESS THE FUNDS IN MY NAME.

      ON THE ACCEPTANCE TO ASSIST MY FAMILY, I WILL THEN
      GIVE YOU SPECIFIC DETAILS ABOUT THE TRANSACTION.
      BUT,KNOW AT THIS POINT THAT I HAVE RESOLVED TO CONCEED
      TO YOU, A PERCENTAGE OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT (WHICH SHALL
      NEGOTIATE AND AGREE UPON) WHICH YOU SHALL BE REQUIRED
      TO MOVE ON THE FIRST HAND, AND A SUBSEQUENT NEGOTIATED
      PERCENTAGE OF THE PROFITS THAT WILL ACCRUE TO ME FROM
      THE INVESTMENTS MADE BY YOU ON MY BEHALF. I HAVE ALSO
      RESOLVED THAT 5% OF THE FIRST FUNDS WILL BE USED TO
      OFFSET THE EXPENSES YOU WILL INCURE IN THE PROCESS OF
      TAKING POSSESSION OF THE FUNDS AND ALSO ANY LOCAL OR
      INTERNATIONAL TAXES THAT MAY BE REQUIRED.

      PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE FUNDS ARE ALL READY FOR
      COLLECTION AS THEY HAVE ALL BEEN SUCCESSFULLY
      WITHDRAWN FROM THE RESPECTIVE ACCOUNTS IN WHICH
      THEY WERE INITIALLY LODGED.

      HOWEVER, MY ATTORNEY WILL ALWAYS BE ON HAND TO
      GIVE YOU THE NECESSARY GUIDANCE AT EACH LOCATION.

      MAY I, AT THIS POINT, EMPHASISE THE HIGH LEVEL OF
      CONFIDENTIALITY WHICH IS REQUIRED FROM YOU, I HOPE
      THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THE TRUST AND CONFIDENCE
      WHICH I, ON BEHALF OF>MY FAMILY, HAVE ,DUE TO THE
      CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH WE FIND OURSELVES, NEED TO
      REPOSE IN YOU. YOU WILL, HOWEVER, BE REQUIRED TO
      ASSURE ME LEGALLY THAT OUR FUNDS, AFTER COLLECTION,
      WILL BE SAFE IN YOUR CARE.

      PLEASE TREAT THIS MATTER WITH UTMOST URGENCY, AS
      THE NEW DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT IS INTENT ON PERSECUTING
      MY FAMILY AND THEREFORE THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING THEY
      CAN TO RECOVER THIS SO CALLED "LOOTED FUNDS",
      INCLUDING CONSTANT HARRASSMENT OF MY FAMILY, SIEZURE
      OF OUR PASSPORTS, CONSTANT SURVEILANCE AND EVEN THE
      PROSECUTION OF MY SON FOR SOME PERCEIVED CRIMES.

      PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH ME THROUGH MY ATTORNEY: DR
      JOHN TAFFIDA BY E-MAIL
      drjohntaffida@... or drjohntaffida@...
      AND LIASE WITH HIM TOWARDS EFFECTING THIS ARRANGEMENT.

      THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

      DR (MRS) MARIAM ABACHA