Some of my family

  • charmster2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2002
      Hi All, I'm new to the Englishresearch group.
      I am currently researching my LANGFORD line..from Chesire and
      Lancashire...John Langford b.circa-1832 in Gt.Saughall,Chesire or
      Manchester...John Lyon Langford b.circa-1860 in Gt.Mollington,Chesire
      or Manchester... some one found them for me in the 1881 British
      Censue living in W.Derby,Lancashire..where John Lyon Langford married
      Annie BENNETT in 1884 at St.Cyprian's Edge Hill,Lancashire..I am
      stuck here and can't find John Lyon Langford's mother.. or son of
      Annie and John, Frederick Lloyd Langford my grandfather b.circa-1880-
      1888 (don't ask!) in Liverpool I think...I have Annie Bennett b.1862
      in Penwortham,Lancashire. parents as John Bennett b.1826 in
      Hutton,Lancashire and Prudence Trotter b.1836 in
      Silverdale,Lancashire,..John's father as Richard Bennett no details,
      Prudence Trotter's parents Joshua Trotter and Prudence Jackson.of
      Westmoreland I think....
      Anyone have any of these people or know of them...Help! Charmaine