Re: [englishresearch] Free Genealogy Event -- Essex/East London UK

  • Patricia Trimble
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2002
      sorry, i'm new at this and i'm seeking help from family members that i have been able to locate.

      i went to AOL Member Directory and looked in the city where i know i have/had family members. I sent im's to five of the people i found listed in that city. One young lady agreed to help me :-) she has ended up going to my relatives house and asking them to write me (or log online). .192.com is a website she gave me to look for people also. Good luck --- happy hunting~ Tricia