missing family members

  • Ron Ratcliffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2000
      Hi ,
      We are loking to find several People in the north of England:
      James Morton born Yorkshire 1851 father Henry, mother could be Sarah
      Clarke Waite born Wigton 1834 father John, mother Isabella
      William Graham Peverley born Sunderland 1811 father William, mother Eleanor.
      If anyone can assist us please do!
      Ron & Joy Ratcliffe