I AM HOME NOW

  • janetreakes2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2002
      Thanks to everyone for your well wishes. I came home from hospital
      last night and slept solidly from 7pm til 9am. I missed my bed and
      being able to sleep in a hospital where you ge woken up every half
      hour for something or other.
      I appreciate all your well wishes, but will keep them to myself from
      now on so it doesn clog the list up.
      Hoping to send on more news as I get back into the swing of things
      next week. still a bit feeble.
      aLL THE BEST
      JANET
      Listowner
    • JGSGB East of London
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2002
        Hi - My name is Shirley Collier and I have just started an East of London
        branch of the Jewish Genealogical Society of Great Britain. We have opened
        a hotmail address - jgsgbeol@.... We seem to have received a
        great many messages obviously not meant for us.

        Shirley

        >From: "janetreakes2001" <jreakes@...>
        >To: englishresearch@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [englishresearch] I AM HOME NOW
        >Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 01:41:43 -0000
        >
        >Thanks to everyone for your well wishes. I came home from hospital
        >last night and slept solidly from 7pm til 9am. I missed my bed and
        >being able to sleep in a hospital where you ge woken up every half
        >hour for something or other.
        >I appreciate all your well wishes, but will keep them to myself from
        >now on so it doesn clog the list up.
        >Hoping to send on more news as I get back into the swing of things
        >next week. still a bit feeble.
        >aLL THE BEST
        >JANET
        >Listowner

      • Benjamin Munoz
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2002
          Janet; So sorry to hear about your recent troubles, hope
          everything will soon be better. Janet Henson
          --- janetreakes2001 <jreakes@...> wrote:
          > Thanks to everyone for your well wishes. I came home from
          > hospital
          > last night and slept solidly from 7pm til 9am. I missed my bed
          > and
          > being able to sleep in a hospital where you ge woken up every
          > half
          > hour for something or other.
          > I appreciate all your well wishes, but will keep them to
          > myself from
          > now on so it doesn clog the list up.
          > Hoping to send on more news as I get back into the swing of
          > things
          > next week. still a bit feeble.
          > aLL THE BEST
          > JANET
          > Listowner

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
        • Frederick Pepper
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2002
            Dear Janet, Sorry I haven't joined the queque of well wishers but my PC was
            down with a bad virus, so I will say my bit now,: I was so sorry to hear
            about your illness and devastated about you having to lose your foot. I'll
            bet you are pleased to be home in your own surroundings again and wish you a
            very speedy recovery. I can't possibly imagine it holding you back, knowing
            your way of doing things but just give yourself time to recover properly.
            Our prayers go with you. Br & Sis .Pepper of Tamworth.