more ship lists added

  • Huishke@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2002
      For you that have other ancestors (besides english):
      I added about 20 more ship passenger lists this past week. There's more to
      come over the next week as well.
      Feel free to browse what's there so far (over 75 ships, Italian, German,
      Irish, and one scottish ship, all free to view)

      http://khuish.tripod.com/ships.htm

      Good luck!

      Kathy (English, Welsh, German, Irish, French...Heinz57 variety mutt)
      PS. Feel free to share this email, or link to the site if you have a
      genealogy site.