family tree

  • ANITA CHADDERTON
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2002
      My husband family comes from Chadderton Oldham England. Is there anyone that can help me research the family on that side I am getting no where here.

      ANITA L CHADDERTON

      ANITA L CHADDERTON

      a.chadderton@...

      looking for chadderton,love, mcbride,suthcliff,lombardi,haggerty,wrenn,verplast,elliot, edgecomb.

    • Patricia Trimble
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2002
        you may try www.192.com this is where someone in UK suggested i look. i found my great uncle and he has led me to several relatives over there. Good luck... happy hunting ~ Tricia