Re: [englishresearch] BEEN IN HOSPITAL

  • Maureen Reid
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 24, 2002
      Dear Janet, Very best wishes for your total recovery.
      You have been missed. Regards Maureen Reid

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Patricia Trimble
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 24, 2002
        I am SO SORRY to hear about your illness :-(

        I have good news ~ I went to the AOL directory and made a category on my Buddy List for 5-6 people in the directory that live in Morley Leeds UK (where my family is/was). The first person i send a message to (while she was logged on) said she'd be happy to do what she can.... about 2 weeks later, i got an email from my 2nd cousin's(Amanda) husband (Andy) (i chatted with him on aol for about a year before we realized she and i are related). He sent me a picture of their family.

        Today i also got an email from Liz <my Morley buddy> who said she went to Andy & Amanda's house! they were not home at the time but her mother (my relation) was there and visited with Liz! Liz had gone walking thru a churchyard before going to Andy's.... Amanda's mom said that is the one that my family is buried in! Liz said she saw some tombstones but not the specific one of my grandaddy.... today is his 101st birthday!

        I am chatting with a guy in northern USA, who is a preacher/travel agent. he said he would arrange the ticket(s) for me to go over there and meet everyone for his cost :-D

        Amanda's grandad comes over to the USA 2-3 times a year, her mother verified he's still doing that. He came over once while we were still in-touch but we couldn't make connections, now maybe we can :-D

        well, hope you get to feeling better real soon~ i'm not sure how to post this but if you want to pass the basics along, feel free... i'd appreciate hear it myself :-)

        Sincerely, Tricia

      • jonyly2000
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 26, 2002
          --- In englishresearch@y..., "janetreakes2001" <jreakes@f...> wrote:
          > Sorry for the lack of posts I was sent to hospital MAY 20 and am
          > still there albeit hoping to be released this week. (I am out on
          day
          > leave) I had my foot amputated from a diabetic ulver.
          > I should e able to start postings again later this week.
          > Bye
          > Janet

          Dear Janet,

          I trust this e-mail will find you recovered from your operation.
          Terribly sorry to hear of what happened. I have no doubt your lovely
          daughter will be of tremendous help physically and emotionally to
          you.
          We all know what the love of a family and God in your life can do,
          we can move mountains.

          God bless and take care

          Lynda (Jonyly2000)
        • GeoffreyGaunt
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 28, 2002
            tojanet ,jonyly2000
            sorry to hear that you have had to have your foot amputated becouse of being a biabetic I my self are one hope that I never have that problem as I also have haemophilia .hope that you heal up soon.
            passbythree ,geoffrey
            south shields in england
            > Sorry for the lack of posts I was sent to hospital MAY 20 and am
            > still there albeit hoping to be released this week. (I am out on
            day
            > leave) I had my foot amputated from a diabetic ulver.
            > I should e able to start postings again later this week.
            > Bye
            > Janet

            Dear Janet,

            I trust this e-mail will find you recovered from your operation.
            Terribly sorry to hear of what happened. I have no doubt your lovely
            daughter will be of tremendous help physically and emotionally to
            you.
            We all know what the love of a family and God in your life can do,
            we can move mountains.

            God bless and take care

            Lynda (Jonyly2000)

            Community email addresses:
            Post message: englishresearch@onelist.com
            Subscribe: englishresearch-subscribe@onelist.com

            Shortcut URL to this page:
            http://www.onelist.com/community/englishresearch

          • Rosa Hocking
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 28, 2002
              So sorry Janet, it is the hardest test of our faith when things go so wrong-
              but I know that your faith will bring you through - Rosa