Re: [englishresearch] APOLOGIES FOR LIST POSTINGS

  • Gary Brown
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 22, 2002
      wish u a speedy and safe recovery

      Gary Brown

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "janetreakes2001" <jreakes@...>
      To: <englishresearch@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, 23 June 2002 2:29
      Subject: [englishresearch] APOLOGIES FOR LIST POSTINGS

      > Unfortunately I have been in hospital since May 20, getting my left
      > foot amputated (diabetic ulcer) so havent been able to monitor list,
      > I hope to be out later this week (just snatching A FEW HOURS Out)
      > Best wishes
      > Janet

    • Phyllis Zirbel
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 22, 2002
        Hi Janet
        So sorry to hear of you having to have you foot off,
        I hope & pray that you will recover and be up & about soon
        Thinking of you & all our best wishes
        Phyllis Zirbel
        Researching -Acret, Horton, Crane, Zirbel, Fechner,
        Tebb, Kitson, Dahms & Busiko

        > Unfortunately I have been in hospital since May 20, getting my left
        > foot amputated (diabetic ulcer) so havent been able to monitor list,
        > I hope to be out later this week (just snatching A FEW HOURS Out)
        > Best wishes
        > Janet

      • Denis & Marea O'Brien
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 23, 2002
          Good luck Janet. Keep smiling - there are lots of people out here thinking
          of you
          Marea O'Brien
          > Unfortunately I have been in hospital since May 20, getting my left
          > foot amputated (diabetic ulcer) so havent been able to monitor list,
          > I hope to be out later this week (just snatching A FEW HOURS Out)
          > Best wishes
          > Janet

        • Aileen Wilson
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 23, 2002
            Dear Janet,
            So sorry to hear of your bout in hospital - hope you will soon recover. Take
            care.
            Regards,
            Aileen Wilson
            > Unfortunately I have been in hospital since May 20, getting my left
            > foot amputated (diabetic ulcer) so havent been able to monitor list,
            > I hope to be out later this week (just snatching A FEW HOURS Out)
            > Best wishes
            > Janet

          • Clint & Marilyn Brown
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 23, 2002
              Janet,
              Thanks for letting us know what is up with you. My husband is a diabetic, and is doing rather well keeping his A1C down about 5 with diet. Still don't understand why he gets so tired, when it seems he is eating correctly. Take care of yourself!

              Marilyn

            • Lorraine Lee
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 23, 2002
                Dear Janet,
                Glad to hear you've been allowed out for a few hours.

                Ken and I have been worrying about you and monitoring your progress by
                ringing and asking after you.

                Please look after yourself when you do get home and no playing up!

                Love Ken and Lorraine

              • DAYSMEN@aol.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 23, 2002
                  dearJanet I pray that you become well and God shines His love on you please
                  accept this humble prayer in Jesus name amen bless you pastor theresa

                • Jenny Rogers
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 24, 2002
                    Janet I would like to send you my best wishes you must be going through a
                    terrible time at the moment.
                    Our thoughts are with you!
                    From Jenny in Townsville!