Re: [englishresearch] APOLOGIES FOR LIST POSTINGS

  • Gary Brown
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 22, 2002
      wish u a speedy and safe recovery

      Gary Brown

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "janetreakes2001" <jreakes@...>
      To: <englishresearch@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, 23 June 2002 2:29
      Subject: [englishresearch] APOLOGIES FOR LIST POSTINGS

      > Unfortunately I have been in hospital since May 20, getting my left
      > foot amputated (diabetic ulcer) so havent been able to monitor list,
      > I hope to be out later this week (just snatching A FEW HOURS Out)
      > Best wishes
      > Janet

    • Phyllis Caldwell
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 22, 2002
        Sorry to learn of your misfortune Janet,
        especially so soon after 'finding' your daughter.

        I wish you well in this critical adjustment phase - do all you can
        with the rehab/physical therapists.

        My husband had coronary artery by-pass surgery in Feb 2002
        and is on to the final week of 12 for cadio-rehab. He saw this
        as a waste of money initially, but is now pleased that he went to
        the hourly class 3 times a week.

        My love and best wishes to you individually, and to Amber, as she
        also has adjustments to make surrounding this situation

        Phyllis Caldwell
        ycato@...

        On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 04:29:32 -0000 "janetreakes2001"
        <jreakes@...> writes:
        > Unfortunately I have been in hospital since May 20, getting my left
        > foot amputated (diabetic ulcer) so havent been able to monitor list,
        >
        > I hope to be out later this week (just snatching A FEW HOURS Out)
        > Best wishes
        > Janet

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Phyllis Zirbel
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 22, 2002
          Hi Janet
          So sorry to hear of you having to have you foot off,
          I hope & pray that you will recover and be up & about soon
          Thinking of you & all our best wishes
          Phyllis Zirbel
          Researching -Acret, Horton, Crane, Zirbel, Fechner,
          Tebb, Kitson, Dahms & Busiko

          > Unfortunately I have been in hospital since May 20, getting my left
          > foot amputated (diabetic ulcer) so havent been able to monitor list,
          > I hope to be out later this week (just snatching A FEW HOURS Out)
          > Best wishes
          > Janet

        • Denis & Marea O'Brien
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 23, 2002
            Good luck Janet. Keep smiling - there are lots of people out here thinking
            of you
            Marea O'Brien
            > Unfortunately I have been in hospital since May 20, getting my left
            > foot amputated (diabetic ulcer) so havent been able to monitor list,
            > I hope to be out later this week (just snatching A FEW HOURS Out)
            > Best wishes
            > Janet

          • Aileen Wilson
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 23, 2002
              Dear Janet,
              So sorry to hear of your bout in hospital - hope you will soon recover. Take
              care.
              Regards,
              Aileen Wilson
              > Unfortunately I have been in hospital since May 20, getting my left
              > foot amputated (diabetic ulcer) so havent been able to monitor list,
              > I hope to be out later this week (just snatching A FEW HOURS Out)
              > Best wishes
              > Janet

            • Clint & Marilyn Brown
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 23, 2002
                Janet,
                Thanks for letting us know what is up with you. My husband is a diabetic, and is doing rather well keeping his A1C down about 5 with diet. Still don't understand why he gets so tired, when it seems he is eating correctly. Take care of yourself!

                Marilyn

              • Lorraine Lee
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 23, 2002
                  Dear Janet,
                  Glad to hear you've been allowed out for a few hours.

                  Ken and I have been worrying about you and monitoring your progress by
                  ringing and asking after you.

                  Please look after yourself when you do get home and no playing up!

                  Love Ken and Lorraine

                • DAYSMEN@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 23, 2002
                    dearJanet I pray that you become well and God shines His love on you please
                    accept this humble prayer in Jesus name amen bless you pastor theresa

                  • Jenny Rogers
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 24, 2002
                      Janet I would like to send you my best wishes you must be going through a
                      terrible time at the moment.
                      Our thoughts are with you!
                      From Jenny in Townsville!