BEEN IN HOSPITAL

  • janetreakes2001
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 22, 2002
      Sorry for the lack of posts I was sent to hospital MAY 20 and am
      still there albeit hoping to be released this week. (I am out on day
      leave) I had my foot amputated from a diabetic ulver.
      I should e able to start postings again later this week.
      Bye
      Janet
    • Debbie Jans - Van Corler
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 23, 2002
        Hope your feeling better soon,
        Sorry for the lack of posts I was sent to hospital MAY 20 and am
        still there albeit hoping to be released this week. (I am out on day
        leave) I had my foot amputated from a diabetic ulver.
        I should e able to start postings again later this week.
        Bye
        Janet

        Community email addresses:
        Post message: englishresearch@onelist.com
        Subscribe: englishresearch-subscribe@onelist.com

        Shortcut URL to this page:
        http://www.onelist.com/community/englishresearch

      • Nuttall Family
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 23, 2002
          Janet, I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope that your
          recovery is swift. I enjoy "listening" in on your postings.

          Maurine Nuttall

          > Sorry for the lack of posts I was sent to hospital MAY 20 and am
          > still there albeit hoping to be released this week. (I am out on day
          > leave) I had my foot amputated from a diabetic ulver.
          > I should e able to start postings again later this week.
          > Bye
          > Janet

        • Jocelyn Thomson
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 24, 2002
            Dear Janet,

            Please stop worrying about us and only think about healing yourself... both
            external and internal. I'm sure you have been through so much that your
            emotions must have suffered, along with your body...please take time to
            relax and watch the flowers grow and enjoy the company of your beautiful
            daughter.

            You are still in my thoughts and prayers, take care,
            Jo
            > Sorry for the lack of posts I was sent to hospital MAY 20 and am
            > still there albeit hoping to be released this week. (I am out on day
            > leave) I had my foot amputated from a diabetic ulver.
            > I should e able to start postings again later this week.
            > Bye
            > Janet

          • Lair Behr
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 24, 2002
              Focus on your own health; as soon as you mentioned the ulcer in Scots Rsearch, I feared
              you were diabetic. As an Emergency Medical Technician, and peace officer, I knew the
              risks there. Please take better care of yourself...the postings can wait. s/Larry

              http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
            • Tom & Irene Moran
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 24, 2002
                Dear Janet,
                Sorry to hear about you operation, and pray all goes well for you.
              • Maureen Reid
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 24, 2002
                  Dear Janet, Very best wishes for your total recovery.
                  You have been missed. Regards Maureen Reid

                  http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
                • Patricia Trimble
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 24, 2002
                    I am SO SORRY to hear about your illness :-(

                    I have good news ~ I went to the AOL directory and made a category on my Buddy List for 5-6 people in the directory that live in Morley Leeds UK (where my family is/was). The first person i send a message to (while she was logged on) said she'd be happy to do what she can.... about 2 weeks later, i got an email from my 2nd cousin's(Amanda) husband (Andy) (i chatted with him on aol for about a year before we realized she and i are related). He sent me a picture of their family.

                    Today i also got an email from Liz <my Morley buddy> who said she went to Andy & Amanda's house! they were not home at the time but her mother (my relation) was there and visited with Liz! Liz had gone walking thru a churchyard before going to Andy's.... Amanda's mom said that is the one that my family is buried in! Liz said she saw some tombstones but not the specific one of my grandaddy.... today is his 101st birthday!

                    I am chatting with a guy in northern USA, who is a preacher/travel agent. he said he would arrange the ticket(s) for me to go over there and meet everyone for his cost :-D

                    Amanda's grandad comes over to the USA 2-3 times a year, her mother verified he's still doing that. He came over once while we were still in-touch but we couldn't make connections, now maybe we can :-D

                    well, hope you get to feeling better real soon~ i'm not sure how to post this but if you want to pass the basics along, feel free... i'd appreciate hear it myself :-)

                    Sincerely, Tricia

                  • jonyly2000
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 26, 2002
                      --- In englishresearch@y..., "janetreakes2001" <jreakes@f...> wrote:
                      > Sorry for the lack of posts I was sent to hospital MAY 20 and am
                      > still there albeit hoping to be released this week. (I am out on
                      day
                      > leave) I had my foot amputated from a diabetic ulver.
                      > I should e able to start postings again later this week.
                      > Bye
                      > Janet

                      Dear Janet,

                      I trust this e-mail will find you recovered from your operation.
                      Terribly sorry to hear of what happened. I have no doubt your lovely
                      daughter will be of tremendous help physically and emotionally to
                      you.
                      We all know what the love of a family and God in your life can do,
                      we can move mountains.

                      God bless and take care

                      Lynda (Jonyly2000)
                    • GeoffreyGaunt
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 28, 2002
                        tojanet ,jonyly2000
                        sorry to hear that you have had to have your foot amputated becouse of being a biabetic I my self are one hope that I never have that problem as I also have haemophilia .hope that you heal up soon.
                        passbythree ,geoffrey
                        south shields in england
                        > Sorry for the lack of posts I was sent to hospital MAY 20 and am
                        > still there albeit hoping to be released this week. (I am out on
                        day
                        > leave) I had my foot amputated from a diabetic ulver.
                        > I should e able to start postings again later this week.
                        > Bye
                        > Janet

                        Dear Janet,

                        I trust this e-mail will find you recovered from your operation.
                        Terribly sorry to hear of what happened. I have no doubt your lovely
                        daughter will be of tremendous help physically and emotionally to
                        you.
                        We all know what the love of a family and God in your life can do,
                        we can move mountains.

                        God bless and take care

                        Lynda (Jonyly2000)

                        Community email addresses:
                        Post message: englishresearch@onelist.com
                        Subscribe: englishresearch-subscribe@onelist.com

                        Shortcut URL to this page:
                        http://www.onelist.com/community/englishresearch

                      • Rosa Hocking
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 28, 2002
                          So sorry Janet, it is the hardest test of our faith when things go so wrong-
                          but I know that your faith will bring you through - Rosa