grandfather

  • passbythree
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2002
      Can anyone help i am trying to find my grandfather name .My fathers
      name was Alfred george Gaunt Born 1909 possibly september or october
      possibly in west yorkshire or could be any where in england as his
      father may have been a showman .I think that he may have been looked
      after mt relatives in East Ardley Area of Leeds england .Or if you
      have any Info on his family .I would be so greatfull would love to
      contact living family of my father.
      Geoffrey .