HAYDE - Ireland/Wales/Australia

  • Adrian Blundell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2000
      Looking for information on Annie HAYDE, born Cardiff c.1847.
      The Family is listed in the 1881 Census - Mother Elina (Widow),
      Children Thomas, Michael, (Annie - emigrated), and James -
      Grand-children James, Ellen, and Thomas.
      Annie married Mark Blundell in Australia, 1864, and is my ggm.
      The Family would have been in Cardiff at the time of the 1851 Census.
      I am hoping to find details on Elina and her Husband, who were
      probably both born in Ireland, Elina about 1820.