Markley, Watson

  • clintmarb
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2002
      I am new to this list, and want to let you know the English surnames
      I'm researching. They are Markley and Watson. My great-great-
      grandfather was Thomas Markley of Norfolk area, and his wife,
      Elizabeth (Betsy) Watson of the Cambridge area, both born in 1803 if
      family information is correct. They were married in Littleport,
      Island of Ely, Cambridgeshire, England in May of 1823. Eager to hear
      more about my ancestors!