My interests

  • daroob
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
      From David Robinson
      I have interests in the following surnames:
      Robinson in Lewes area of Sussex from 1680 onwards
      Allworks anywhere but particularly Sussex, Kent, London, Surrey,
      Hampshire and Middlesex
      Rangers in Witlshire around Warminster 1700 onwards
      Lethabys in Devon 1750 onwards
      Organ in Bristol, the south west and South Wales 1750 onwards
      Cowin in the Isle of Man
      Any help appreciated
    • Cliff Pavey
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2002
        I do have information on some Allwowrks in Kent- in particular one who
        married a Langridge.

        Is this of any interest?

        Lyndall
        > I have interests in the following surnames:
        > Robinson in Lewes area of Sussex from 1680 onwards
        > Allworks anywhere but particularly Sussex, Kent, London, Surrey,
        > Hampshire and Middlesex
        > Rangers in Witlshire around Warminster 1700 onwards
        > Lethabys in Devon 1750 onwards
        > Organ in Bristol, the south west and South Wales 1750 onwards
        > Cowin in the Isle of Man
        > Any help appreciated

      • Cliff Pavey
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2002
          As I don't have much on my Allworks, thought I would send it all.

          I do have quite a lot more on Allworks but can't connect them to mine.

          Hoping I connect to yours- and if you want me to have a look at my other
          info, let me know who you are looking for.

          Lyndall
          > I have interests in the following surnames:
          > Robinson in Lewes area of Sussex from 1680 onwards
          > Allworks anywhere but particularly Sussex, Kent, London, Surrey,
          > Hampshire and Middlesex
          > Rangers in Witlshire around Warminster 1700 onwards
          > Lethabys in Devon 1750 onwards
          > Organ in Bristol, the south west and South Wales 1750 onwards
          > Cowin in the Isle of Man
          > Any help appreciated

        • robert cunning
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 27, 2002
            Hello from Bob in Australia. I have a Mary ALLWORK Chr Bishopsgate
            15/12/1726, married George WOOLGAR circa 1748. Mary died 2/9/1798, aged 71.
            Any connection. Cheers Bob

            > As I don't have much on my Allworks, thought I would send it all.
            >
            > I do have quite a lot more on Allworks but can't connect them to mine.
            >
            > Hoping I connect to yours- and if you want me to have a look at my other
            > info, let me know who you are looking for.
            >
            > Lyndall

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Patricia Trimble
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 21, 2002
              Hi ~ i don't know if there's any relation yet or not... i haven't gotten back that far yet! so you're better off than i