Tuckwood Family

  • jonyly2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002
      My father, Frederick Royce Tuckwood. His father was Lewis Edward
      Tuckwood dob: c1899,married Lillian SEYMOUR 1925. I have very little
      to go on, still waiting for certificates to arrive to go back
      further. Anyone researching TUCKWOOD would love to hear from you

      Regards Lynda
    • Denise Cane
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2002
        Hello there,
        My husband is descended from the sister of Lily Agnes Seymour born 27 Apr
        1877 Molong, ACT, of Goerge Douglas Seymour and Fanny Parker. Any
        conection?
        Denise.