Re: [englishresearch] APOLOGIES FOR LIST POSTINGS

  • Gary Brown
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 22, 2002
      wish u a speedy and safe recovery

      Gary Brown

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "janetreakes2001" <jreakes@...>
      To: <englishresearch@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, 23 June 2002 2:29
      Subject: [englishresearch] APOLOGIES FOR LIST POSTINGS

      > Unfortunately I have been in hospital since May 20, getting my left
      > foot amputated (diabetic ulcer) so havent been able to monitor list,
      > I hope to be out later this week (just snatching A FEW HOURS Out)
      > Best wishes
      > Janet

    • janetreakes2001
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 22, 2002
          Sorry to learn of your misfortune Janet,
          especially so soon after 'finding' your daughter.

          I wish you well in this critical adjustment phase - do all you can
          with the rehab/physical therapists.

          My husband had coronary artery by-pass surgery in Feb 2002
          and is on to the final week of 12 for cadio-rehab. He saw this
          as a waste of money initially, but is now pleased that he went to
          the hourly class 3 times a week.

          My love and best wishes to you individually, and to Amber, as she
          also has adjustments to make surrounding this situation

          Phyllis Caldwell
          ycato@...

          On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 04:29:32 -0000 "janetreakes2001"
          <jreakes@...> writes:
          > Unfortunately I have been in hospital since May 20, getting my left
          > foot amputated (diabetic ulcer) so havent been able to monitor list,
          >
          > I hope to be out later this week (just snatching A FEW HOURS Out)
          > Best wishes
          > Janet

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Phyllis Zirbel
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 22, 2002
            Hi Janet
            So sorry to hear of you having to have you foot off,
            I hope & pray that you will recover and be up & about soon
            Thinking of you & all our best wishes
            Phyllis Zirbel
            Researching -Acret, Horton, Crane, Zirbel, Fechner,
            Tebb, Kitson, Dahms & Busiko

            > Unfortunately I have been in hospital since May 20, getting my left
            > foot amputated (diabetic ulcer) so havent been able to monitor list,
            > I hope to be out later this week (just snatching A FEW HOURS Out)
            > Best wishes
            > Janet

          • Denis & Marea O'Brien
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 23, 2002
              Good luck Janet. Keep smiling - there are lots of people out here thinking
              of you
              Marea O'Brien
              > Unfortunately I have been in hospital since May 20, getting my left
              > foot amputated (diabetic ulcer) so havent been able to monitor list,
              > I hope to be out later this week (just snatching A FEW HOURS Out)
              > Best wishes
              > Janet

            • Aileen Wilson
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 23, 2002
                Dear Janet,
                So sorry to hear of your bout in hospital - hope you will soon recover. Take
                care.
                Regards,
                Aileen Wilson
                > Unfortunately I have been in hospital since May 20, getting my left
                > foot amputated (diabetic ulcer) so havent been able to monitor list,
                > I hope to be out later this week (just snatching A FEW HOURS Out)
                > Best wishes
                > Janet

              • Clint & Marilyn Brown
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 23, 2002
                  Janet,
                  Thanks for letting us know what is up with you. My husband is a diabetic, and is doing rather well keeping his A1C down about 5 with diet. Still don't understand why he gets so tired, when it seems he is eating correctly. Take care of yourself!

                  Marilyn

                • Lorraine Lee
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 23, 2002
                    Dear Janet,
                    Glad to hear you've been allowed out for a few hours.

                    Ken and I have been worrying about you and monitoring your progress by
                    ringing and asking after you.

                    Please look after yourself when you do get home and no playing up!

                    Love Ken and Lorraine

                  • DAYSMEN@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 23, 2002
                      dearJanet I pray that you become well and God shines His love on you please
                      accept this humble prayer in Jesus name amen bless you pastor theresa

                    • Jenny Rogers
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 24, 2002
                        Janet I would like to send you my best wishes you must be going through a
                        terrible time at the moment.
                        Our thoughts are with you!
                        From Jenny in Townsville!