ship passenger lists

  • Huishke@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 12:12 AM
      Hello all,
      Just thought I'd let you know I added 9 more ships (around 400 or so more
      Italian and German passengers) to my ship list page. The page also has Irish
      passenger lists, and a Scottish ship list. Over 70 ships on-site, plus of
      course links to the massive ship sites like Olive Tree and Ship Transcribers
      Guild which house thousands.
      Hope this helps you find your elusive immigrant ancestors!

      http://khuish.tripod.com/ships.htm

      Tip: There's a search feature on the page, but keep in mind how much names
      changed, or were just plain messed up due to phonetic spelling at the ports.
      Kathy
      see also: http://khuish.tripod.com/england.htm