Do you have ancestors in Yorkshire or County Durham, England?

  • davidgmead
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2002
      www.parishpictures.com

      Do you have ancestors from Durham and Yorkshire?

      Would you like to see photographs of where they lived and worked,
      their school, church and even their gravestones?

      Parish Pictures can provide you with any photographs you would like
      to illustrate your family history.
      We can produce high quality digital images on CD Room, by email or as
      prints.

      Just let us know what you would like us to photograph and we can
      provide a full no obligation quotation for the work.

      Once you are happy with our quote you can pay by credit card and your
      photos will be ready in 7 days (weather permitting).

      Check out our website for full details and make your family tree
      blossom.

      David Mead
      www.parishpictures.com

      email: parishpicture@...