Re: White family of Bingham, Notts

  • Brial
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 11:00 PM
      Hi! Everyone

      I am searching for Emma and Frances White - daughters of Charles White and
      Jane Beeby. Frances was christened in 1838, and Emma christened in 1846.

      Emma married a James Shaw/e - where is unknown. But their son was born in
      Ireland in 1877. James was a `brideswell keeper'.

      Frances disappeared after the 1861 census.

      If anyone is able to help me fill in the gap I would love to hear from you.

      Kate Brial