Re: Beeby / Fontaine in Thorney, Cambridgeshire

  • Brial
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2002
      Hi! Everyone

      I am researching my ancestors - the Beeby abd Fountain families from Thorney
      Abbey in Cambridgeshire.

      Jane Beeby was christened in 1809 - born Thorney Abbey. She married married
      Charles White in 1832 at Thorney. They lived in Bingham Nottinghamshire
      where they raised 8 children. Jane died in 1903.

      Her parents were John Bebee and Elizabeth Fountain. They married in 1807 at
      Thorney.

      If you should be researching this family I would love to hear from you
      please.

      Kate Brial