Re: [englishresearch] Occupational sources for genealogists [English]

  • Frederick Pepper
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2002
      Dear Stuart, I am interested in this book of tradespeople. Are there any
      coopers in it around 1817 at Thorne, Yorkshire. fred pepper.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2002
        Dear Stuart Raymond
        would you please forward one copy of the "Occupational sources for
        genealogists' (English edition).
        My object in ordering this edition is to track down an apprentice baker in
        the London/Essex area around the 1820-30's hopefully by listing in Bakers'
        Guild records. Perhaps you will let me know if I am right in thinking this
        edition shows the source?

        regards

        Anthony White
        PO Box 956