Re: [englishresearch] Att Lindsay Graham

  • Margaret Johnston
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2002
      Hi Lindsay, My address is mardimc@... for you
      to contact me direct. My daughter Carol entered her
      address when she put all my queries on the net and now
      think that was a mistake. We are working on the tree
      together and I do the recording and answering queries.

      There could be a possible ??? connection -- here is
      what I have-- Catherine Jane Gamble (nee Graham) m.
      Andrew Curry(my relative) a widower two weeks after
      her arrival in Aust. and she came from Co. Tyrone (I
      have 1852 with her two younger Gamble children). I
      think my cousin may have the name of the ship and if
      you want that I will query it with her. Her
      daughter Mary, who arrived earlier m. Andrew's son
      James.

      Andrew and Catherine did not have children. As
      Catherine d. in Aust. I will see if I can find the
      Reg. and let you know and you could get the Cert. and
      the one of her marriage to Andrew could be helpful for
      you to do some checking if you think that there is a
      chance that you are related to her. AS her children
      were Gambles that poses a puzzle.Please advise me.
      Mardi

      --- Carol <angelofoz98@...> wrote: > Lindsay
      Graham

      > Hi, Mardi -- can you give me some dates or other
      > details for Catherine
      > GRAHAM? My GRAHAM ancestors came from County Tyrone
      > to Australia in
      > 1854 -- any possible connection?
      >
      > Lindsay Graham
      > Canberra, Australia
      >

      > please contact me as your mail is being returned to
      > me
      > rejected at your end.
      > Carol Anne

      > http://taxes.yahoo.com/

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
      - A great way to communicate long-distance for FREE!