looking for Alice Casey jnr

  • Margaret Tweedie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2002
      I Need any info on a family that came to Australia after ww 1 He was a returned soldier she was a war bride from England his name was Frank Casey her name was Alice nee Beighton they also had a child called Alice who apparently was given to the husbands mother in April 1920 I need to find out what happened to Alice junior please help Marg