Whittington's In England

  • alvinopry
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2002
      I am new here and I wanted to know if anyone has any information on
      my relatives in England. My grandfather's name was Francis Herbert
      Whittington, 1876-1973. His father's name was Charles James
      Whittington, 1847-1927. I know that my grandfather used to live in
      Brockenhurst at one time. My grandmother's name was Marjory Hood.
      Can anyone help me with some more information?
      Sue Hofford