Elizabeth Fordred

  • David Sparrow
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28 8:59 PM
      Can anyone help?.
      My 3greats grandmother was an Elizabeth Fordred born 1750 and
      christened at St James church Bury St. Edmunds Suffolk. In 1777 she
      married Samuel Sparrow also of Bury. According to the IGI parish records
      no father was entered on the record only mother given as Elizabeth
      Fordred. The Internet listing of the Fordred family has them all in
      Kent. Now I am wondering whether anyone has details of Fodreds in
      Suffolk. Also whether there are records of any Elizabeths around that time.

      David Sparrow.
    • michael acton
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2002
        David ,Ihave an address for a lady in the uk who is researching FORDRED name worldwide and may be of help to you.Idont know whether it is ethical to give her address on this site so if you email me on michaelacton587@... i will reply with her address.Best wishes Mike Acton Brighton East Sussex uk

        My 3greats grandmother was an Elizabeth Fordred born 1750 and
        christened at St James church Bury St. Edmunds Suffolk. In 1777 she
        married Samuel Sparrow also of Bury. According to the IGI parish records
        no father was entered on the record only mother given as Elizabeth
        Fordred. The Internet listing of the Fordred family has them all in
        Kent. Now I am wondering whether anyone has details of Fodreds in
        Suffolk. Also whether there are records of any Elizabeths around that time.

        David Sparrow.

        Community email addresses:
        Post message: englishresearch@onelist.com
        Subscribe: englishresearch-subscribe@onelist.com