Re: [englishresearch] urgent TV request ( reply)

  • kathleen trott
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2002
      I have an old School Friend (10 years since we have ben at school)
      she found out she was pregant in November with her 2nd child.
      All excited she has started organising there spare room (3 bedroom house).
      She went for a Ultra Sound in Febuary and guess what...??? She isnt only
      having 1 baby, or Twins she is having 3 Babies all girls!!!

      Hope this might be a story you could use, if so let me know and Ill let my
      friend know.
      Kathleen Katrott@....