RE: [englishresearch] Family Names

  • Ian M. Bosley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2000
      Hi Beth
      I am new to Family research and this list and I am sorry I cannot help you
      with your search but I thought you might have come arcoss some of my Family
      in the Gawler district I am researching
      the Bosley family if you have any informatoipon on the following who all had
      connections in Gawler I would be very grateful
      John Henry Baynham Bosley DOB 6th June 1869 and his Wife frances Ann
      Elizabeth Gatley DOB 1 Oct1868
      and John Henry's parents Thomas Bosley and Corah Dufty ( Nothing else
      known )

      Thank you
      Ian Bosley