Researching Family

  • philkora
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2002
      I have posted a couple of messages regarding my research on
      Kenney's/Kenny from County Durham & Richmond York.
      To date I have not had a good response...I tried the Look up Exchange
      for Richmond & despite sending two e-mails did not get an
      acknowledgement.
      I am attempting to establish if Francis or Simon Kenney were listed
      on the 1851 Census in the Richmond area...both were born about 1825-30
      Can anyone please help or pint me in the right direction ??
      Phil Kenney
      Aust.

      DONT GET DISCOURAGED. YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT IF YOU DONT PAY FOPR SOMETHING THEN ITS RUN BY SOME KIND SOUL WHOS PROBABLY SWAMPED WITH REQUEST. YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP TRYING AND SOME TIMES REPEATEDLY. HAVE YOU NOT ORDRED THE MICROFILM THROUGH THE LDS? ITS PROBABLY YOUR BEST BET IF NO ONE HAS AN INDEX.