Re: [englishresearch] Licensee records

  • TERRANCE PARFITT
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2002
      Mal Hayes
      I have an old listing from Bristol & Somerset List, Stan & Rob who were trying to set up a data base for old pubs and taverns in U.K.
      You may have already received an answer to your query, but try it anyway.
      'The Pubs and Taverns Index for England 1801 - 1900'
      Website http://www.pubsindex.freeserve.co.uk
      Do you have relatives in Somerset U.K. My mother's name was HAYES. (They seem to be few and far between!)
      I grew up in Evercreech Somerset,
      Janet did a good job with her home page on the village of Evercreech.

      If you cannot find the unformation you want from the Pubs index, please get back to me and I'll phone them.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2002
        Terrance,
        Thanks for your info.I will let you know how I get on. Not sure about the
        Hayes connection-If there is any I will let you know that as well!
        cheers mal.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/