Re: [englishresearch] To those who know me

  • DAYSMEN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2002
      Dear Janet:

      Im blessed of the lord that you got the child God is good and worthy to be
      praised Sarah was 90 when she and Abraham had Isaac bless you bishop
      Theresa Frerichs

      I feel like Hannah of old and Sarah is my Samuel. She is such a lovely little girl who delights in church and religion and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir (we get O Come all Ye Faithful and Angels we have heard on high on the car CD every day for the past 3 weeks to and from school. Why should I complain. Its not limp Biskit!! :-) She is my joy. I have enrolled her in a private Christian College and she adores it. Yesterday she made me a paper tissue rose, sprinkled it with sparkles, made me a box of love, a card and my mummys message -to give me when I woke.
      Janet, the proud mum