from illinois usa

  • DAYSMEN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2002
      Hello My name is rt. rev. Theresa frearichs im looking for a list of persons
      wo were invited to the coronation ball or balls of Queen Victoria i have a
      dress that was worn to it as an heirloom in the family we would like to
      validate with the name of Winfield or whynfield or Wlderice or Loveland
      thank you if you can help rev. Theresa Frerichs