To those who know me

  • jreakes
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2002
      If you know me from classes etc you would know that I have never been
      able to have children. Then a miracle occurred. Through certain events
      I have ended up with a 12 yr old daughter, Sarah. Today I went to
      court and got full custody of her pending a Family Law Court in the
      distant future. Her ex-parents did not turn up at all at the court and
      I doubt very much will pay a penny to get her back. They haven't shown
      an ounce of interest in her since they turned her out of their home on
      December 23rd.
      So, here I am a single mum!!!!!!! Miracles do happen and I've been
      part of one of them. She is such a delight and I'm now her mum. She
      needs me and I need her. Sorry for the slowness in monitoring this
      list I have been in and out of solicitors, schools, courts etc. Now
      its worth it.
      Janet
      a first time mum at 50!
    • Phyllis Zirbel
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2002
        Congratulations Janet
        Phyllis Zirbel
        Researching - Horton, Zirbel, Fechner,
        Tebb, Kitson, Dahms & Busiko

        > If you know me from classes etc you would know that I have never been
        > able to have children. Then a miracle occurred. Through certain events
        > I have ended up with a 12 yr old daughter, Sarah. Today I went to
        > court and got full custody of her pending a Family Law Court in the
        > distant future. Her ex-parents did not turn up at all at the court and
        > I doubt very much will pay a penny to get her back. They haven't shown
        > an ounce of interest in her since they turned her out of their home on
        > December 23rd.
        > So, here I am a single mum!!!!!!! Miracles do happen and I've been
        > part of one of them. She is such a delight and I'm now her mum. She
        > needs me and I need her. Sorry for the slowness in monitoring this
        > list I have been in and out of solicitors, schools, courts etc. Now
        > its worth it.
        > Janet
        > a first time mum at 50!

      • Cliff Pavey
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2002
          Congratulations, Janet - I'm sure your life will be enriched.

          Lyndall Pavey

        • DAYSMEN@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 15, 2002
            Dear Janet:

            Im blessed of the lord that you got the child God is good and worthy to be
            praised Sarah was 90 when she and Abraham had Isaac bless you bishop
            Theresa Frerichs

            I feel like Hannah of old and Sarah is my Samuel. She is such a lovely little girl who delights in church and religion and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir (we get O Come all Ye Faithful and Angels we have heard on high on the car CD every day for the past 3 weeks to and from school. Why should I complain. Its not limp Biskit!! :-) She is my joy. I have enrolled her in a private Christian College and she adores it. Yesterday she made me a paper tissue rose, sprinkled it with sparkles, made me a box of love, a card and my mummys message -to give me when I woke.
            Janet, the proud mum