Slater's Directory

  • Monica Rankin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
      Dear Listers,
      I found some records for people that may be my relatives in an index to Slater's Directory. They were for Co Durham. What is Slater's Directory and how can I access it? Does anyone have access to it, or can I access it in Melbourne, Australia?

      regards

      Monica

    • ivbt@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2002
        Hi Monica, Slater's Directory was I believe a Trade Directory. if I can help
        I have the 1881 Census and National Index.
        regard s.Vic Tucker Lancashire, England

        *Still* trying to make money on-line???
        Take the guesswork out of the equation...
        Check out the BIGGEST, BEST and most PROFITABLE
        Home-Business in the World Today:

        http://www.armchairtycoon.com/vtucker/business

        *NO STOCK* *NO SELLING* *NOT MLM*

        Generate an income for Yourself via
        *10* fully integrated websites
        and *22* ultra-powerful Income streams!!