  • David Sparrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2002
      Dear Janet
      My first query is to find details of an Elizabeth Blundell
      (c1725-1782+) who married Samuel Sparrow (1721-1782) my 4 greats grandfather.
      I am seeking Elizabeth's parents and place of birth and other
      relationships. She may have been related to Charles Fitzroy 1st Baron
      Southampton (1737-1797) as in a letter we have he described her as niece.

      For your information I have details of the Sparrows of Ipswich back to
      about 1450 which may be of use to English research.