NEW ON LINE COURSES

  • janetreakes2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2002
      I have several new ON LINE COURSES coming up through MyFamily.com.
      English Parish Registers starts on Monday
      Scottish Research on Feb 4
      Irish TBA
      How to use the NEW Ancestry Family Tree Software.

      All the courses go for 4 weeks and contain 8 lessons. You also get a
      months FREE subscription to Ancestry.com databases (over 1.3 billion
      entries.)

      The classes are appox $65 Australian each. If you are interested
      please email me directly. jreakes@...

      The advantage of taking the on line courses is the Chat
      opportunities; the free access to Ancestry databases; the many links
      and extra readings; and the handy help and instruction in the
      lessons. You can also do it at your own pace.
      Hope you can join me !!!!
      Janet