Family Names

  • beth
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2000
      Hi Listers,
      My interests are:
      Joseph PEDDLE, Somerton, Somerset, Eng.
      Mary & David PARKER, Somerton, Somerset, Eng
      FOSTER, Parson Drove, Cambridgeshire
      SHARMAN, Tydd St Mary, Lincolnshire
      ROFE, Outwell, Norfolk
      MARTYN Charles Wm, son of George & Rebecca, Worcester.

      Be very pleased to hear from you
      Kindest Regards
      Beth
      Gawler, Sth Aust
      sandybee@...
    • Ian M. Bosley
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2000
        Hi Beth
        I am new to Family research and this list and I am sorry I cannot help you
        with your search but I thought you might have come arcoss some of my Family
        in the Gawler district I am researching
        the Bosley family if you have any informatoipon on the following who all had
        connections in Gawler I would be very grateful
        John Henry Baynham Bosley DOB 6th June 1869 and his Wife frances Ann
        Elizabeth Gatley DOB 1 Oct1868
        and John Henry's parents Thomas Bosley and Corah Dufty ( Nothing else
        known )

        Thank you
        Ian Bosley

        Mary & David PARKER, Somerton, Somerset, Eng
        FOSTER, Parson Drove, Cambridgeshire
        SHARMAN, Tydd St Mary, Lincolnshire
        ROFE, Outwell, Norfolk
        MARTYN Charles Wm, son of George & Rebecca, Worcester.

        Be very pleased to hear from you
        Kindest Regards
        Beth
        Gawler, Sth Aust
        sandybee@...

        GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as 2.9%
        Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW!
        http://click.egroups.com/1/936/2/_/686715/_/953003156/

        Shortcut URL to this page:
        http://www.onelist.com/community/englishresearch