welcome to the new Millennium !!

  • Ian Grace
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hi and welcome to the new Millennium !!

      What you say ?
      That was last year, or the year before !
      I know,
      but with all the controversy about it I decided to wait till now to make sure.
      Besides 2000 and 2001 were such sh.t years and I want to start on a good
      year !

      Before anyone says this is not genealogy,
      please check my signature list and contact me with any ideas you have,
      my nose is getting saw from hitting ALL these brick walls :-)

      Ian - Auckland New Zealand
      (ian.grace@...)
      Researching: SURNAMES, birth area and year.

      STACEY (British 58th Regiment), Canterbury, England 1820's
      ROSE (marriage of above), Kent, England 1820's
      CAMPTON (sideline, 58th Regiment), Coventry, England 1820's
      MORRISH, London, England 1850's
      RAYNER, London, England 1870's

      GRACE, Wolverhampton, England 1850's
      HARRIS, Plymouth, England 1820's

      MORGAN, Herefordshire, England 1860's
      OLIPHANT, Rathen, Scotland 1810's
      BLUMENTHAL, Berlin, Germany 1850's
      to New Zealand
    • Maureen Reid
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2002
        Hi Ian Grace, My reserach into the Grace family is
        from c1800 in the Merseyside area. I am descended
        from Jane Grace born c 1799 m 1821 to Mark Wright.
        Jane one of many siblings and her Father Thomas Grace
        also one of many. Please contact if you see any
        connection. Maureen Reid

        Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
        http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/