BARNETT

  • patsyb36
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      I AM LOOKING FOR A William C. Barnett.
      According to 1850 Louisiana Census records, William C. Barnett was 27
      years old, which would make him born 1823 and in Tennessee. We have
      his wife, Louisa Ann Rogillio, and children, Francis (Frank) Louis,
      Mary Margaret, Elvira Jane and Mary Louise Rodean. We have not been
      able to locate parents, siblings, birth place,
      or burial information. Family SEARCH says his family came from
      Ireland
      to the Carolinas, and then to Tennessee.

      THIS IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FROM INFORMATION FROM INFORMATION WE HAD
      GATHERED. AND SO I AM TAKING THIS TRAIL. PLEASE, ANY INFO WILL BE
      APPRECIATED.
      WE SHOW HIM AS LEAVING IRELAND AROUND 1827 AT THE AGE OF 30 YEARS WITH
      HIS BROTHER, JOHN. HE WAS MARRIED, IN N.C. TO A MARY HEASLETT AND
      THEY OR ANCESTORS MIGRATED TO TENNESSEE AND ALABAMA. THEY ENTERED
      U.S. IN PHILADELPHIA, PA.

      CONFUSION REIGNS.